2010/03/05

"Lost Metal Singer"

I tried to get my stuff from our old rehearsal room yesterday but there was 2 metres of snow in front of the door. So I found another door so I got in. The place is an abandoned hospital so you can imagine - all the rooms and corridors are full broken stuff - no lights - broken windows and you have to find your way to the place you play heavy fuckin metal. I didn't find. I didn't get my PA system and stuff. Actually I found a workable computer and I'm writing this Blog from there - I mean here. I'm lost and I can't find the way back home. Help me. But Heyyyyyyy hwaaaaaaat, German whitewine! Really old bottle...! Bottle opener?

Maybe they will make a movie about me. "Lost Metal Singer". It will be almost as scary as LORDI movie.

Antony

7 comments:

  1. gravedesire6666 March 2010 at 01:42

    Hahaha! GPS for Anthony (donations needed) :D

    ♡ grave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see poor You wandering along those corridors..
    No lights !! EEK !!
    I hope you have at least a cigarette lighter, so don't stumble there.
    You may use that lighter to send SOS signal, so someone can find you.

    Horror movie about Antony... hmmm - no thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your new project..a cheers from quebec city...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ettekös aikanaa treenaillu tuolla alkulan treeniksellä? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still lost????

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would really worth a movie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. " Hello! Is there anybody in there?.."

    ReplyDelete