2010/02/20

A New Day of Hope

Hi boys & girls,

I've spent this weekend to demoting new songs - watching movies and burning demons in Sauna. It works! It's great to notice that the new songs are like fresh air to my senses. And German white wine still works! It never let me down. I have to say - the new songs sound great - I'm glad. I really hope I can tell you about our future really soon. We will have a meeting about the deal maybe next week. So thumbs up!

And F**ing winter. I like winter but 25 degrees minus for 2 months is too much. But hey, thumbs up!

A

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Antony!

    You make me feel so happy!
    These news to me is like sauna to you. My demons are gone.

    My thumbs are up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting! Stay warm! :)

    ♡ grave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you! And let us know how that deal turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Antony!

    Man is so great to know that things are already in motion with the band. i can't wait any longer for the next and i'm sure it will be awesome.

    Good luck with the deal with the new label!

    Hugs

    Juan

    ReplyDelete